Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Caspar Beach

Grabbed my thermos of hot tea and my camera and headed out to see what I could see early this morning.

You all know how I love tiny houses; this place is full of them!  Here's the cutest:

Not far from the road I could hear the crash of the waves against the rocks and shore.


And these weird "things" on the beach....I am assuming they're some kind of plant.  They reminded me of dead bodies (or snakes!) the way they were situated on the beach.  Ugh.

I looked down and saw a neat shell lying on the beach and was about to pick it up when I saw it moved....they snail was still attached!  I know what they mean when you move at a "snail's pace"; it's very slow.  The second pic shows the path he had taken in the sand.


As I crossed the street back to the RV park, a guy pointed out the rainbow up on the bluff.

Everything is so green and lush here....just love the gardens!

Listening to the rain on the roof of my RV as I type this....very relaxing way to spend the morning.  Hoping to get to the lighthouse, Humboldt Park and Russian Gulch this afternoon, in spite of the rain!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
My adventures with my camera.

Door County, Wisconsin

Peninsula State Park, Door County, Wisconsin