Thursday, October 25, 2012

Leaving Mendicino County

I left Mendicino this morning via Highway 20.  It was an absolutely gorgeous sunny day and I got great pics of the curvy, wooded road to Highway 101.  Luckily, there were turnouts along the way (large vehicles pull over and allow smaller vehicles to pass) and I could stop and take pics.





Today I was headed south towards Santa Rosa; the RV park where I wanted to stay was full, so I headed back into Santa Rosa and I'm parked at the campgrounds in the middle of town for the night.  I love Santa Rosa!  It is just beautiful here; I just wish I had more time to explore.  I have to have the RV back before 11:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and don't want to hit drive time traffic into Dublin.  BTW, Dublin is an adorable little town; the boulevards have metal signs with four leaf clovers on them...very Irish I guess. 

After that, I'm staying in downtown SFO and flying out Saturday morning for home.  The week went way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
My adventures with my camera.

Door County, Wisconsin

Peninsula State Park, Door County, Wisconsin