Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Napa

After a rough start in Dublin/Pleasanton, CA (just outside SFO) I drove to Napa, where I stayed the night in this:
This is my home for the next couple of days!  I really dislike driving it, but on the upside, it does require me to slow down and "smell the roses" instead of being in such a hurry all the time!  :0)

This was an adorable campground just outside of Napa.  It smells so good (pine) and looks just as beautiful with all the fall colors.  I could hear the birds chirping outside my window, see deer in the field (see pics below), hear wild turkeys gobbling, and listen to the rain on my roof last night. 



Gorgeous, huh?  I admit, I hated the RV so much I was only going to spend one night in it in Napa and then take it back.  However, after shooting these photos, I decided to keep it, driving to Mendocino, and park it for a few days.  So, tonight I write to you from Mendocino, where the ocean is just a few blocks away and where I will be walking the beach tomorrow morning.

I will post all my SFO pics on Facebook as an album for you all to see, as well as all the pics I took today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United States
My adventures with my camera.

Door County, Wisconsin

Peninsula State Park, Door County, Wisconsin